Brewster Beacon 70L - A bigger brew system, with the possibility to brew from 20 liters and up to, if you push it to the max, 65 liters of premium craft beer. Brewster Beacon 70 is based on the same solid structures, designs and brew technical qualities as the Brewster Beacon 40, now you just brew much more of the good beer. Now you can also invite friends, family and acquaintances over to brew craft beer and experience how the sky opens up to them and a whole new life begins – with beer, actually tasting like beer. No wort chiller included.
Brewolution Brewster Beacon Brewery 70L
- Same solid structures, designs and brew technical qualities as the Brewster Beacon 40.
- Brew capacity: 65 liters, total capacity 70 liters.
- Malt capacity: Up to 18 kg malt in the grain basket.
- 3.000 watt adjustable heating element.
- Brew from 20 – 65 liters, if you push it to the max.
- The brew capacity fits from 1 to 2 All-Grain-Kits
- Mounted level gauge for easy and accurate reading of the liquid in the kettle.
- Stainless steel floating bottom filter.
- The grain basket can be raised in several steps.
- Adjustable overflow pipe.
- The wort is pumped out of the Brewster.
- Pump capacity: 15 liters/min.
- Dimensions: Height and diameter: 77x40,5cm
- 220V-240V, 50Hz/60Hz EU-version power cord (UK power cord NOT included)
Please note: No cooling spiral is included, we recommend at least a 15m cooling spiral.